This is a list I have heard from a radio program which was actually taken from a book entitled “List To Live By for Every Married Couple” by Alice Gray, Dr. Steven Stephen and John Van Diest.
Note that these words are not the exact words from the authors.
Answer the following questions honestly and work on making your NO answers to YES if you aspire to become a great marriage partner. Share the list to your spouse if you desire to make him/her a better partner.
1) Do you kiss your spouse each morning when you wake up and each night before you doze off to sleep?
2) Do you find ways to express your love?
3) Do you surprise your spouse with compliments and gifts?
4) Do you let go of passing instances that could turn into conflicts?
5) Do you periodically do it his/her way instead of your way?
6) Do you take the time to have a heart-to-heart talk?
7) Do you truly truly listen to your spouse?
8) Do you sometimes say, “I’m Sorry”?
9) Do you allow your spouse to lose it once in a while?
10) Do you pray for each other regularly?
11) Do you show your love even when you don’t feel like it?
12) Do you have eyes only for your partner?
13) Do you share your dreams and how you can make them come true?
14) Do you expect to love and cherish your spouse as long as you live?
15) Do you frequently say “I Love You”?